This shipping includes curbside delivery only. In plain terms, curbside delivery means that your furniture will arrive on a truck with one driver. The driver is not responsible for taking your items off the truck, or for bringing them into your home or office. A lift gate is not included. If you need a lift gate to assist you, it is available upon request. We use a variety of delivery companies to ship your products, including FedEx and UPS. When your order is ready for shipping, the delivery company will contact you directly to set up an arrival time.
Due to insurance and union rules, the driver(s) cannot assist in the handling of furniture beyond the back of their truck with our Curbside Delivery Service. The customer is responsible for getting the furniture off the truck and moving it into their home.
Most non-furniture items will arrive via UPS or FedEx. Shipping cost is determined by weight and location, as well as handling and packaging fees, and is calculated at checkout.
- Our products can take 4 weeks or more to build and 2-3 weeks for delivery depending on the shipper that we use.
- Circumstances that delay your furniture delivery may arise that are beyond our shipper’s control – these include weather, traffic, natural disasters, and other uncontrollable events.
- Our shipper’s make deliveries during standard business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Some weekend and evening deliveries may occur. Our shippers will do their best to accommodate your schedule, but we cannot guarantee a specific time or day.
- Someone must be present during the delivery. If you have made and confirmed a delivery appointment with a shipper and fail to keep that appointment, you may be charged additional redelivery/storage fees and your delivery may be delayed.
- Some pieces do not ship completely assembled, or come in two pieces.
- We do not offer returns on product that doesn’t fit in your home or office, through doorways, in an elevator, or up the staircase.
- Curbside delivery requires the following:
- The road must be paved.
- The road must be a minimum of 10 feet wide.
- There cannot be any low hanging branches on the road, and there must be a clearance of at least 14 feet.
- The street must have no vehicle weight restrictions.
- The road cannot have sharp turns or curves.
- Drivers must be able to safely turn around after they complete delivery.
- If you need to change your shipping address after the shipping process has started, there may be a reshipping fee.
If you have any questions about the status of your order or its delivery, please feel free to contact us at 570-234-0620 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday or email us at email@example.com
Inspecting Your Product(s)
All of our furniture is insured for shipping and carefully packaged for protection. It is your responsibility to inspect your furniture to ensure that it has not been damaged.
Please unpack the furniture before the shipper leaves to ensure that there is no damage. Insurance will not cover the damage if it is not noted at the time of delivery. Damages not reported within seven days will not be covered. Please email photos of damages along with your order number to info@cooperscollection..